To try and keep costs clear and simple we offer three service packages as well as fixed costs for common fixes. These are outlined below. If you need something else or have something a little different then get in touch and we can give you a price. Turnaround times are usually a couple of days unless you have something exotic! You are welcome to provide your own parts for fitting.
All costs are exclude parts which are fitted on a like for like basis. We always discuss options with you before commencing work.
Bronze Service £30
Gears and brakes adjusted, frame and other major components checked for damage. Our most popular service for regular and occasional cyclists alike.
Silver Service £55
As above but includes a strip down and rebuild of the headset and bottom bracket.
All the above but includes wheel true and bearing adjustment and full decrease of the drive train. Recommenced as an annual service for a serious cyclist who rides their bike regularly.
- Full suspension mountain bikes. If you need linkage bearings/bushings replaced then this is £35 in addition to any service costs.
- Bike builds and frame swaps are a standard £60 including the cutting of steerer tube etc but excluding cables, bar tape etc. Either provide the full frame and finishing kit or just the frame and we can sort any compatibly issues out for you
- Wheel true- £15 or £25 for a pair. Spokes are charged at £1 each
- Puncture repair £10 inc tube
- Cable replacement £10 per cable if not included in a service.
- Hydraulic brake bleed £15 per brake excluding pads if required. Discounted if part of a service.