Please find below a list of common service costs. All prices exclude parts. You are welcome to provide your own parts.
• Replacement £20 -Cartridge, external, pressfit etc.
• Chase damaged threads and facing £15
- Disk brake bleed (road or mountain bike) £15 each
- Cable/pad replacement and adjust £10
• Gear Indexing £15
• Groupset replacement £60
- Wheel True £12
- Lateral and vertical wheel true. Standard spokes are an £1 each. Straight pull, bladed etc are extra
- Hub service £10 front,, £17 Rear Pair (f+r) £25
Seized seatpost £££
A common problem. Price wise its very difficult to say and I’m happy to have a go at removal using the common techniques but my advice would be to go to www.theseatpostman.com/ If you need to pack the bike up then I’m happy to help and can incorporate the job into a service.
Anything else then please get in touch.