Please find below a list of common service costs. All prices exclude parts.
• Replacement -Cartridge, external, pressfit etc (£20)
• Chase damaged threads and facing (£15)
• Disk brake bleed (road or mountain bike) (£15 per brake)
• Cable/pad replacement and adjust (£10)
• Wheel True (£15)
• Hub service- Degrease and bearing replacement/adjustment front (£15), Rear (£20), Pair (F+R) (£30)
A common problem unfortunately as they are often overlooked until its time to pack them away for a holiday. Price wise its very difficult to say and I’m happy to have a go at removal using the common techniques but my advice would be to go to www.theseatpostman.com
If you need to pack the bike up then I’m happy to help and can incorporate the job into a service.
If you don’t need a full service or have a specific requirement then just get in touch for a quote or advice.